- Version 5.2.2
- Download 15
- File Size 144 MB
- Create Date October 8, 2020
Enter Correct Password to Download
Enter the password above to download Cliniface version 5.2 for 64-bit Windows 7 and up. Any previous installation should be uninstalled first. Cliniface for GNU Linux x86_64 can be downloaded from here.
If you're a first time user, follow the walk-through found via the Help menu (or press F1).
New features in version 5.2:
- Double left click now sets the camera focus.
- Camera focus can now be set on the surface behind other graphical elements.
- View presets use current camera distance for orientation only resetting distance if orientation matches preset.
- Direct distance size components shown in calliper measurement readout.
- Landmarks and calliper measurement visualisations are now toggled for all views of a single model.
- Face becomes semi-transparent when moving calliper measurements or hovering over the depth handle.
- Measurement precision for the calliper handle caption now matches the onscreen measurements readout (2 d.p.).
- Calliper measurements can now be added at the position of landmarks.
- New calliper measurements can now be added using the `C` key.
- Simplified calliper measurement renaming dialog and limited labels to be no more than 19 characters.
- Checking and advisement of new available versions at startup.
Bug fixes version 5.2:
- Fixed crash if model closed while a calliper measurement or a landmark is being moved.
- Fixed crash if exporting a model to CSV format when no measurements yet recorded.
- Fixed landmarks visualisation "shudder" when actor interaction mode is active and a landmark is moved.
- Fixed the ability to set the visibility of individual landmarks from the landmarks dialog.
- Fixed landmark labels sometimes not disappearing after moving the mouse off them.
- Fixed redo inconsistencies when adjusting a sequence of different paths/landmarks.
- Fixed ability to remove individual calliper measurements using the `DEL` key.
- Fixed missing tooltips on opacity and visualisation adjustment spin boxes.
- Centred help browser in screen upon first opening.
- Right clicking a calliper measurement handle no longer activates reposition mode.
- Removed ability to change measurement units in preferences (require use of model rescaling tool).
- Undo/redo events for landmarks and calliper measurement now activate corresponding visualisations.
- Disabled ability to select a different model while in model interaction mode.
- Disabled broken 3MF file format importer.
- Updating a calliper measurement's depth handle no longer recalculates the entire path.
- Removed redundant processing of interaction events for improved performance.
- [Linux] Fixed file drag and drop.
- [Windows] Fixed calliper measurement handle detachment from cursor after initial add.
Version 5.1 includes the following new features over version 5.0:
- Inclusion of the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder diagnostics module by default
- Inclusion of the first full set of facial measurement statistics for Indigenous Australians
- All measurements and analysis can now be exported to CSV format text files
- Hyperlinks out to the online HPO terms database in assessment info dialog and PDF reports
- New command line interface
- New report scripting functions for listing discovered HPO terms
- Added subject and image reference fields for 3DF image files
Version 5.1 also improves/fixes the following:
- Significantly decreased size of the 3DF file type
- Models without texture can now be embedded in generated PDF reports
- High DPI scaling issues fixed
- Fixed incorrect order of bilateral measurement Z-score values
- Fixed PDF report element formatting (especially embedded charts)
- Fixed inability to generate reports if user folder path includes spaces
- Disabled invalid merging of statistics from pairs of ethnic groups
- Reduced OpenGL version requirement on Windows to version 2.0 for older machines
- Changed terminology regarding discovered facial traits to "notable morphology"
- Changed formatting to clarify left/right labelling of bilateral measurements
Version 5.0 added the following features not present in earlier versions:
- High accuracy automatic landmarking by fitting a deformable anthropometric mask
- Much larger set of landmarks (40), measurements (> 50), and HPO terms (> 40)
- Guided placement of landmarks when editing
- Automatic measurements now evaluate depth, angles, and asymmetry (as well as distances)
- Objective measurement of 3D asymmetry plus visualisations
- "Virtual callipers" for measuring arbitrary surface distances, depth, angles, etc
- Immediate feedback of atypical features when surface features / landmarks change
- Comparison of measurements between two or three different faces at once
- Measurement and HPO term browsers with links to the relevant pages of the online HPO terms database
- All back-end linear algebra and geometry processing now uses Eigen3