- 184.108.40.206604 Version
- 2 Download
- 163 MB File Size
- June 4, 2020 Create Date
Download Cliniface version 5.0.0 for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 10 from the above link. Any previous installation should be uninstalled first.
Cliniface for GNU Linux x86_64 can be downloaded from here.
If using Cliniface for the first time, seek out the tutorial via the Help menu (or press F1).
Version 5 is substantially overhauled from previous versions. Please uninstall any previous version first.
New features include:
- High accuracy automatic landmarking by fitting a deformable anthropometric mask
- Much larger set of landmarks (40), measurements (> 50), and HPO terms (> 40)
- Guided placement of landmarks when editing
- Automatic measurements now evaluate depth, angles, and asymmetry (as well as distances)
- Objective measurement of 3D asymmetry plus visualisations
- "Virtual callipers" for measuring arbitrary surface distances, depth, angles, etc
- Immediate feedback of atypical features when surface features / landmarks change
- Comparison of measurements between two or three different faces at once
- Measurement and HPO term browsers with links to the relevant pages of the online HPO terms database
- All back-end linear algebra and geometry processing now uses Eigen3
Plus lots of bug fixes, efficiency improvements and general quality of life improvements.