- 126.96.36.199921 Version
- 137 Download
- 191 MB File Size
- September 22, 2019 Create Date
Download Cliniface version 4.1.0 for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 10 from the above link. Any previous installation should be uninstalled first.
Cliniface for GNU Linux x86_64 can be downloaded from here.
If using Cliniface for the first time, seek out the tutorial via the Help menu (or press F1).
Version 4 introduces substantial improvements and fixes over 3.2.1 including:
- Integrated and comprehensive help documentation.
- Multiple assessments / assessors per image.
- Import / Export analysis metadata in XML and JSON formats.
- Splitting of parental ethnicities in demographic data.
- Mixing and automated selection of growth curve statistics.
- Symmetric face generation (left / right mirrored halves).
- Model manifold identification and segmenting.
- Resize/rescale models.
- Export models to PLY format.
- New landmark correspondence and landmark alignment methods.
- Vertex / polygon labels visualisations.
- Undo/Redo functionality.
- Within application preferences.
Changes in version 4.1.0 since version 4.0.3 include:
- Updated desktop categories for Linux AppImage version.
- Modified implementation of ICP - now faster and more accurate.
- Link to examples in $HOME/.cliniface directory now set dynamically (removed on exit).
- Increased size of world axes grid.
- Changed to OpenCV 3.2 on Windows for consistency with Linux (also on 3.2).
- Path handle, landmarks, and radial selection handle coordinates now shown in status bar.
- Improved robustness of initial face/landmark detection.
- Model movement now propagates between viewers (when multiple views of the same model are open).
- Model views now prefer to place themselves on the centre viewer after merging or closing models.
- Different colours for polygon and vertex labels.
- Modified Windows installer to allow existing installations to be overwritten.
- Fixed undo/redo bug where state restoration was being performed on the selected model.
- Fixed incomplete restoration of model geometry after undo.
- Fixed render flicker when opening context menu.